SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City has multiple exciting opportunities for outpatient-only family practice physicians. We have several clinics to choose from including established and new. These are full-time positions with a 4-day workweek and flexible schedules.
Our clinics in Jefferson City are part of a network of seven primary care clinics on the Epic electronic health record system and connected with St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City. This 167-bed, full-service hospital relocated to a new state-of-the-art facility in November 2014. It has extensive cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgery capabilities, a nationally-accredited chest pain center, a wound healing center, a nationally-certified sleep diagnostic center, an ultra-modern birthing center with state-of-the-art technology and an oncology center. St. Mary's has been part of the community for over 110 years and is a member of SSM Health, a faith-based health care system operating 21 hospitals in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma.
About Jefferson City, Missouri
Jefferson City (population 45,000) offers excellent schools, ample housing options and a very stable economy as the home of the state's capital. It is a wonderful place to raise a family. Jefferson City offers a safe and friendly community with a diverse employer base, low cost of living and brief commute times. It was recently named the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally. It is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Columbia and the University of Missouri, 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, and 2 hours from both St. Louis and Kansas City.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer an excellent, guaranteed base salary plus achievable bonuses. Benefits include:
- Stability of a long-term hospital organization; SSM Health has been around since the 1870s and St. Mary's has been serving Jefferson City for more than 110 years!
- Stipend for nurse practitioner collaboration
- Signing bonus and relocation package
- Student loan repayment options
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement plans, generous PTO (5 weeks), CME (2 weeks) with allowance, and occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Collegial medical group with low turnover
- Work with providers who are highly recommended by patients and staff with a focus on providing an exceptional patient experience