The Vancouver Clinic is a physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic dedicated to caring for the people of SW Washington since 1936. Our Family Medicine physicians have the ability to create a practice that complements individual differences in practice styles.
- A scheduling system that places high importance on patient-provider continuity
- Dedicated panel coordinators that work diligently on closing care gaps
- Department leadership committed to your success
- Specialty services available in-house that support the delivery of high-quality, coordinated, patient-centered care
- Partnership after 2 years
Providers receive excellent benefits, including a generous time off allowance, relocation package and substantial starting bonus, CME allowance, competitive compensation; health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
Our practices are located in Vancouver, Washington, directly across the Columbia River from Portland. Nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, the area offers many outdoor recreational opportunities. Housing options range from properties on acreage to downtown high-rises in Portland’s Pearl District. With mild weather, excellent schools, low crime rate and even lower cost of living, Vancouver is a great place to live and raise a family. Plus, we have no state income tax.