We are looking for a family medicine physician to serve as the Clinic Medical Director and lead our dedicated team of mission-driven providers! This position would dedicate 10-20% of their time to administrative duties and the other 80-90% to patient care. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Clinic Medical Director has leadership responsibilities to represent the provider staff, to act as a liaison between providers and administration and ensure the overall quality of medical care delivered in our clinics. The ideal candidate will have experience providing leadership in a primary care setting and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A few of our benefits include:
- A competitive productivity-based compensation program of $220k+
- Additional compensation for Clinic Medical Director responsibilities
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Medical Spanish Immersion Program
- Hiring bonus and relocation package
- State and Federal Loan repayment options
- Visa sponsorship
- Monthly stipend for 3rd-year residents
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
The Pacific Northwest
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries, and vegetables. And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines.
No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply online or contact us to learn more about what we have to offer. Call us toll-free at 877.983.9247 or email us at email@example.com.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.