Using the latest medical technology, the physicians and residents at Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine collaborate with area specialists to provide maternity and hospital care, in addition to caring for infants, children and the elderly. The clinic providers also care for a number of special populations in partnership with the community such as a FQHC, county mental health facilities, and local counseling services.
- This teaching position in a 5-5-5 single specialty program provides access to a full clinical practice at our beautiful facility that offers state-of-the-art equipment and enhancements.
- Flexible scheduling will allow you enough time for academics, administration and leadership activities.
- Invaluable experiences in rural medicine, cardiac and medical intensive care, emergency medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, and neonatal intensive care.
- Join an award-winning and well-respected team of providers whose patient satisfaction survey results are in the 90th percentile.
- Patient Centered Medical Home model incorporated within the clinical practice.
- Teaching opportunities include medical students from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the UW-Madison Physician Assistant program.
- Full or part time.
- OB required.
- Physician-driven, patient centered environment.
- The culture = patients and community first, business second.
- Our providers have a voice and we offer you the tools and resources necessary to be successful.
- Collaborating relationships are encouraged and supported on every level.
- We structure our working relationship around your needs and the needs of your family.
- Epic EMR utilized throughout our health system.
- Generous guaranteed salary and full benefit package that includes retirement plans, PTO, and CME time off/allowance.
- Additional incentives: residency stipend, sign-on bonus, loan repayment and more.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, a busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including fishing, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located 3 hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.