Penn Highlands Elk, an affiliate of Penn Highlands Healthcare, is a fully-accredited, not for profit, 80-bed general acute care institution backed by the expertise of a dedicated, employed physician group. With campuses in Ridgway and St. Marys and physician offices in a number of locations throughout the region, we proudly serve the residents of Elk and Cameron counties. It is Penn Highland Elk’s ongoing mission to provide premier healthcare services to our patients through our commitments to service, quality, people, stewardship, and growth, all while maintaining economic viability and keeping an eye on the future.
Primary Care Opportunity
- 100% outpatient or traditional – you choose!
- Opening to join existing practice in St. Marys, PA
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Fully staffed including APP
- 100% EMR at the practice location
- Physicians participate in an after-hours call group. The call is minimal and there is a full staff of hospitalists covering inpatient care
- Service area of 60,000
Compensation & Benefits
- MGMA base salary with RVU bonus
- Sign on Bonus $30k
- Educational Loan Assistance Up To $125k
- Relocation Expenses Up To $10k
- 25 Days of PTO including vacation & holiday time
- 40 hours of CME, expense of $3000.00 annually
- Malpractice Coverage
- Sick time, 10 days per calendar year
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Account/Matching contribution after one year (up to 4%)
The greater St. Marys, PA community offers social and economic diversity, while maintaining a traditional community feel and attractive cost of living. An affordable housing market, excellent public and private school systems and an abundance of outdoor activities add to the positive attributes of the region. Located near an interstate highway, the St. Marys region is a great place to work, live and raise a family while maintaining easy access to areas such as Ellicottville, Pittsburgh, State College and New York City.
For additional information about this exceptional opportunity, please contact: Linda J. Cindric, Physician Recruitment at (814) 768-2838 or email@example.com.